Sunday, January 3, 2010

Having a good rest-Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

kaifa halukum jami'an fii hazas sobah al yaum?

Hopefully, we are in the pink of health with His redha and rahmat...Amiin..

Alhamdulillah, i have finished my assignments.^_^... its quite a tired night, struggling to finish it before Subuh.. migraine and internal problems come to hit me everytime...but, Alhamdulillah, i have successfully done it...Thanks to Allah..em, i need a good rest... yes..yes..yes.. i got it... the beauty of Allah's creations around me...a beautiful and calmness scenery with the green leaves and hills healed my soul...^_^

~the beauty of life..~

..these are the signs of Allah...the perfect sign of The Existence of Allah...Subhanallah!!!


Mari berCINTA dengan Allah...^_^

2 comments:

I'm back!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I am so sorry for my 'silence' in this blog. I was fully occupied with commitments & family matters....