Friday, January 1, 2010

.:: ان المحنة الجميلة::.

Assalamualaikum...

May Allah bless us all the time...Amiin

Life on this campus always testing our patience and strength in achieving self-reliance and ambition...

Since my feet stepped on in IIUM, Allah test me and friends with various of test...sometimes getting burst into tears bcoz of the lack of self-as weak servant of Him.. I know that Allah tested His servants according to their ability... As Allah says in Surah Al-Baqarah: 286

>لا يكلف الله نفسا الا وسعها<

I believe that every test has a beautiful reason and wisdom that cannot be simply predicted by us. Allah knows everything. AL-'Alim... So, lets believe Him. keep strenghten with prayer and tawakal to Him and do not let ourselves become those who are not grateful with His favor...and DO NOT ever blame His fate...insyaAllah, we will become one of the Ahlil Jannah with solihin and meet Allah on the Day of Victory as long as Allah the only One in our heart!!! Amiin..



Mari berCINTA dengan Allah...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I am so sorry for my 'silence' in this blog. I was fully occupied with commitments & family matters....