Monday, July 26, 2010

A Cry For The Ummah~

Here's to a brother, once one of us
He kept to the
faith, good and pious
But where is he now? Oh Allah, I beseech

He's out Friday Night
doing drugs on the streets.

Did you see it coming , did any of you know?
If you did, did you help him those few years ago?

Now his life is meaningless and bleak

Once a
strong brother, now he is weak.

Here's to our sister, once righteous and pure
She prayed and she fasted, her Deen was for sure

Now, at eighteen, she's
no longer chaste
Her
innocent spirit, all gone to waste.

God gave us all eyes for us to see
Yet we each still claim "
it will never be me"
And these two from our Ummah once claimed that too

SO ... My Sisters, My brothers,


IT COULD ALWAYS BE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I am so sorry for my 'silence' in this blog. I was fully occupied with commitments & family matters....