Saturday, November 14, 2009

:::SYAUQ:::

beloved sister, brother in law, cutest nephew...Umair...





Assalamualaikum...





buat kakak yang tersayang...



thanks a lot...u r always beside me when i was down...



your message always in my heart...



"Assalammualaikum wrh to my dearest lovely sister.First of all, I'd like to wish... HAPPY BIRTHDAY... I believe that you're already 20... maybe not yet 20... perhaps 19, better? You're getting older, and wiser, and yet you still have to face many other situations in the future. As an upcoming lawyer, you're expected to be meticulous with your things, and also with your reading source selections. Please, be strong and face everything. Never deny the fact that you're your worst enemy, and your biggest fear is yourself. If you manage to handle these, I believe you will have no hesitation to challenge other kinds of problem. Have faith! And pray for your luck..."





im so sorry my beloved sis, for doing a lot of troubles, fights, misseries to you...i really love you...really miss you...



on this coming day...26th November, my cutest nephew will be 1 years old...really miss him too...

May ALLAH bless u and ur family there...Belgium...



sis, i promise i will be strong like u and will not be give up easily when facing problems, hurdles, and failures...



Pray 4 me for my next new experience...my first degree... Bachelor of Laws(Syariah) at IIUM Gombak in this December insyaAllah...





~Miss u~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I am so sorry for my 'silence' in this blog. I was fully occupied with commitments & family matters....